[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW:

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Fri Nov 20 21:35:43 EST 2015

Colleagues,

Please see the email below from the Faculty Council chairperson to VPAA Kane regarding the process of Academic Program Review.  I was not at the meeting on Wednesday, but the FC chair, Nancy Frye, was.  In response, and especially given the request from several departments related to learning information relative to the awarding of new lines (or the NOT awarding of new lines, as the case may be).

You will see Nancy's email to Jeff below.  Additionally, you will see Jeff's response.

Michele