[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: summary UFS meeting 11-20

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Fri Nov 20 16:10:21 EST 2015

Colleagues,

Please see a summary from today's UFS meeting, which Nancy Frye, the elected Faculty Council chairperson, attended as an LIU Faculty representative.

Please note that this is not the official minutes of the UFS, but rather, Nancy's take on what happened at the meeting.

The purpose in sending this summary is so that faculty on campus can be aware of what is being discussed at the level of the university faculty governance, as many of our colleagues have indicated they have not heard about things like APR and the potential university symposium on this.

Nancy has sent summaries of all UFS meetings she has attended, but alas, she is unable to attend all meetings.  However, information about what is happening at the UFS level is available through her summaries.

Again, should you want to no longer receive these sorts of summaries, do not hesitate to let me know, and I shall ask that you be removed from this listserv.

Thanks,

MIchele