[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: Report to the Board of Trustees

Jeongeun Rhee Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu
Tue Oct 11 08:50:51 EDT 2016

Dear all
Please see the attachment and email from the Chair, Faculty Council below.

Thanks,

Jeong-eun Rhee, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education, Information, & Technology
LIU Post
320 Library
720 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548-1300
(O)516-299-2193
(F)516-299-3312

Editor of Educational Studies
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/heds20/current#.VE_DT-d9nLw

From: Michele Dornisch <Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu<mailto:Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 12:26 AM
To: LIU Post Faculty Council <post-FC at liu.edu<mailto:post-FC at liu.edu>>
Subject: Report to the Board of Trustees

Dear Colleagues,

Please find, attached, this month's Faculty report to the Board of Trustees, which will be discussed at next week's Board of Trustees meeting.  This document was written by several members of the Faculty Council along with some faculty colleagues who are not on the council and specifically addresses our need to address Middle States standards.

This report was then approved by a majority vote of the Faculty Council whereby the vote was 20-1-1.  One member did not vote, and the chair cannot vote.  We currently have but 24 members on the Faculty Council because one member dropped out from the humanities and another member left the university from the CACD.

Michele

Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Professor
LIU Post, CEIT

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. ~George Bernard Shaw