[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Dean Inserra

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Sun Oct 9 18:21:31 EDT 2016

Colleagues,

Though I understood Jeff and Lori to be indicated that they would write to the CEIT faculty to indicate Dean Inserra's start date (I asked about it having not seen a start date within the announcement of the appointment).

Dean Inserra will start this week.  I wasn't told the specific day, so I'm not sure if the start date is tomorrow or not.

Have a good evening.

Michele

Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Professor
LIU Post, CEIT

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. ~George Bernard Shaw