[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: Symposium

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:51:45 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the email below and the attached documents about the Fall 2016 symposium.  I believe this is the fifth annual symposium, and it will be focused on learning communities.  Please note that John Lutz has also been soliciting new linked courses for learning communities as well as new freshmen seminar courses.

Michele

Go n-éiri an bóthar leat,
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien. [The perfect is the enemy of the good.]- Voltaire