[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: October 26 Full Faculty Meeting

Jeongeun Rhee Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:42:38 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues
Please read the email below and let me know if you have any agenda to add to the full-time faculty meeting before 10/20 Thursday. The full time faculty meeting on 10/26 is to deliberate how to move forward now in light of the vote of no confidence in President Cline.

Thanks,

Jeong-eun Rhee, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education, Information, & Technology
LIU Post
320 Library
720 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548-1300