[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] HC&PA Move to SHPN

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Fri May 27 10:22:53 EDT 2016

Dear CEIT faculty,

As one of your representatives to the faculty council, I am forwarding you the email below which I wrote to the Faculty Council membership, but for which a larger canvassing of faculty for response is necessary.

We have received a request for faculty council input from the department of Health Care and Public Administration, which desires to move from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences to the School of Health Professions and Nursing.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me by JUNE 3 so I collect them for a final report/response. Also, please feel free to let me know if you're supportive of the idea.

In case I do not hear any objections, I will assume that nobody has any, and will indicate so to the faculty council.

Have a wonderful summer!

Best,

Michele...

ORIGINAL EMAIL...