[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: CLAS Dean

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Tue May 31 18:19:55 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the concerns raised on the faculty listserv regarding whether Jeffrey Belnap would serve LIU Post's CLAS only part-time, I emailed the VPAA to request clarification.

Please see, below, the reply from VPAA Kane with respect to this question.

If you are the communication person for your college/school/division, please also forward to your constituencies, especially if you are a member of the CLAS.

Thanks.

Go n-éiri an bóthar leat,
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien. [The perfect is the enemy of the good.]- Voltaire