[Tillessp] School Partnership participation for 2011-12 - pleaserespond asap

Bell, Florence FBELL at freeportschools.org
Mon Mar 7 11:08:21 EST 2011

HI DEBORAH,
           WELL RUMOR HAS IT I WILL BE RETIRING IN JUNE. WELL, THE RUMOR IS RIGHT!
AS OF NOW, ANNE FLEMING WILL NOT BE IN THE PROGRAM NEXT YEAR. AND THERE ARE TWO NEW ESL TEACHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE SUMMER PROGRAM AND ONLY ONE WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND. DO YOU WANT HER NAME?

FLORENCE
 P.S. I ASKED STEPHANIE TO SEND OUT EVALUATION FORMS FOR OUR LAST PROJECT.