[Tillessp] Important information about School Performances and School Partnership for 2010-11

Deborah Robbins Deborah.Robbins at liu.edu
Mon May 24 12:41:17 EDT 2010

5/24/10

To all School Partnership Participants:

At this time, we do not have a copy of the School-Time Performances
brochure; we apologize for a printing delay. However, a complete
schedule of school performances for 2010-11 can be viewed on the Tilles
Center website: www.tillescenter.org <http://www.tillescenter.org> .
Click on EDUCATION (top of page), then ALL PERFORMANCES (drop down
menu). Brochures will be mailed to you as soon they become available.

I have attached a PDF version of the School-Time Performances brochure.

Additionally, I have attached a list of performances available to be
presented in you schools and a list of exhibits at local museums (if you
would like to consider a visual art project.)

PLEASE NOTE that in the next few weeks your school team should meet to
discuss the two focus works you would like to select for your projects
for next year.

School teams have until June 15 to submit the Focus Work Selection form.
Each school team must submit one Focus Work Selection form. School
Coordinators will be emailed a Focus Work Selection form in a separate
email.

 School Coordinators are responsible for completing the Focus Work
Selection form and submitting it to us. School Partnership schools are
given priority to performances.  However, we can only guarantee your
choices if we receive your Focus Work Selection form by June 15.

If your school team would like to plan a visual arts project for the
coming year, the School Coordinator should make arrangements with the
museum by early September, as reservations fill up quickly.

Please call or email with any questions.   We look forward to working
with your school next year!

Deborah Robbins

Assistant Director of Arts Education

Tilles Center for the Performing Arts

C.W. Post Campus / Long Island University

Brookville, NY 11548

516.299.2389; 516.299.2227 (fax)

www.tillescenter.org <http://www.tillescenter.org/>