[Post-sustainability-committee] Please Share: Free Conference - Climate Change - For Students (National Council for Science and the Environment)

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Wed Dec 9 20:07:33 EST 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D6CE66.688A79E0]

Welcome to the NCSE Drawdown 2021 Annual Conference,
Research to Action: Science and Solutions for a Planet Under Pressure.
 The National Council for Science and the Environment and Project Drawdown will hold our virtual conferences together this January. Given the staggering pace of change in the world today, NCSE and Project Drawdown believe that by combining the NCSE 2021 Annual Conference and the 2nd Global Drawdown — Research to Action Conference, we amplify the opportunities for collaboration and progress exponentially.

The NCSE Drawdown 2021 Conference will:
·         Accelerate the scientific and research work our organizations share in common;
·         Grow and weave together diverse communities of scientists, researchers, decision-makers, innovators, entrepreneurs, industry, and public sector leaders; and
·         Enhance a global movement founded on the use and application of science to address global complex environmental challenges during these unprecedented times.

https://web.cvent.com/event/d5ec5ada-5262-4a58-9972-4d8d62db5b25/summary?rp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000