[Post-sustainability-committee] FW: NYS Center for Sustainable Materials Management: Project Director Position Posted

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Wed Dec 2 16:50:13 EST 2020

Job Opportunity!

From: NYS Consortium for Sustainability in Higher Ed <NYCSHE at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> on behalf of Susan Fassler <scfassle at ESF.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 7:53 PM
To: NYS Consortium for Sustainability in Higher Ed <NYCSHE at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject: NYS Center for Sustainable Materials Management: Project Director Position Posted

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Long Island University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. - LIU Information Technology
Hi all,

The NYS Center for Sustainable Materials Management was recently formed at ESF<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.esf.edu/communications/view2.asp?newsID=8782__;!!DeIc-uvKXH9G!oIWyIWTL-VDgK68bcC1GiNlG9UaawAdOepOaNbl1QlgIZXWjSXwETMODPm7mJ4h5vg$>, via a grant from the DEC. I have been serving as the part-time Acting Project Director while we get the Center up and running, but Im so excited to announce that we have just posted the full time Project Director position! Please follow this link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/esf.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=126695__;!!DeIc-uvKXH9G!oIWyIWTL-VDgK68bcC1GiNlG9UaawAdOepOaNbl1QlgIZXWjSXwETMODPm5dHkXs0w$> to view the posting.

This is a Statewide Center and remote work is possible, so we are hoping to cast a wide net and to hire an all-star who really wants to help the entire State work toward a low waste and regenerative future.

So please help to share this posting far and wide – it is an exciting and unique opportunity!
Thanks so much,

Sue

Susan Fassler (she/her)
Sustainable Facilities Manager
Facilities Department, Operations and Services Unit
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
1 Forestry Drive · Syracuse, NY 13210
Office: 315-470-6701| Cell: 315-729-8635
scfassle at esf.edu