[Post-sustainability-committee] Upcoming Announcements

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Fri Jul 28 12:47:30 EDT 2017

I hope everyone’s summer is going well.

You might enjoy reading this blog I posted for the Aug 1, United Nations event.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/leave-no-one-behind-intergenerational-dialogues-for_us_59760990e4b0545a5c3101e0?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Erica Ferrara is working hard to set up our first Living Learning Community dorm for September, contact Erica if you would like to be part of this Sustainable Post community in Queens Dorm at  erica.ferrara at my.liu.edu<mailto:erica.ferrara at my.liu.edu>.

Also from Erica: please consider attending this August 16th event on Climate Change:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3079F.ACB23130]

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Director, LIU Post Center for Sustainability
LIU representative to the NGO DPI Executive Committee,
August 1 event: https://outreach.un.org/ngorelations/dialogues
Department of Earth & Environmental Science
LIU Post
Brookville, NY 11548
516-299-3404 (work)