[Post-sustainability-committee] August 1 United Nations Conference

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Thu Jul 13 14:44:16 EDT 2017

Registration is open for another week for the upcoming August 1 conference.
If you plan to attend this one day conference, you can provide the information below to me and I should be able to get you registered.
My original announcement from June is down below.  Scott Carlin

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2FBE6.801D9D40]