[Post-sustainability-committee] Thursday Sustainability Event at the United Nations

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:55:35 EST 2017

I’m involved in organizing a briefing this Thursday at the United Nations in New York City.  (Sometimes these are taped and available for rebroadcast, so I’ll let you know if that becomes possible as well.)  To attend, you will need to RSVP and then follow the instructions for getting a pass for this event.  - Scott

You are cordially invited to our DPI/NGO Briefing on Education for Global Citizenship: An Emerging Approach to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals which will take place on Thursday, 16 February 2017 from 3 to 4:45 p.m. in ECOSOC Chamber:
Education for Global Citizenship: An Emerging Approach to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Thursday, 16 February 2017
3 to 4:45 p.m.
ECOSOC Chamber

Invitation<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BweITcvMVER0WG56cUphTXFaNFk/view?usp=sharing>
RSVP<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnr-N5xEYDyokx_NEIo9cf6zOnSTYTF9_zPL56dwjkfz7K9w/viewform?c=0&w=1>

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Director, LIU Post Center for Sustainability
Co-Chair, UN DPI/NGO 66th Annual Conference
Department of Earth & Environmental Science
LIU Post
Brookville, NY 11548
516-299-3404 (work)