[Post-sustainability-committee] FW: Winn Rea in Earth Muse at the Heckscher Museum

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Tue Apr 18 12:53:17 EDT 2017

From: Winn Rea <Winn.Rea at liu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 9:57 AM

Dear Faculty and Friends,
My work in included in the exhibition, “Earth Muse” at the Heckscher Museum in Huntington, on view through July 2017.  The reception is Saturday, 5:30 PM.  If you are not a member of the Heckscher Museum and would like to attend, please let me know so I can add your name to the Special Guests list.
Best, Winn Rea

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f664925bed2eeef151b739053/_compresseds/5a154ded-5ccc-4b66-a0ec-9ec5e348a7b5.jpg]

Members & Special Guests Reception:  April 22, 2017, 5:30-7:30 PM
(Please send me an email if you would like to be added to the special guests list.)

Gallery Talk
with Exhibiting Artists Alex Ferrone, Melissa Fleming, and Winn Rea
April 30, 2017
1:00 PM
Heckscher Museum of Art