[Post-sustainability-committee] Event on Terrorism and Extremism

Iftikhar Ahmad Iftikhar.Ahmad at liu.edu
Fri Apr 14 08:22:03 EDT 2017

Hi, Jennifer:

I am inviting you to an event on Monday, April 24, at 12:30-2:00 in Humanities Hall 109. Flyer is attached. Thanks.

best,

ift?

Iftikhar Ahmad, Ed.D

Associate Professor

Department of Curriculum and Instruction

College of Education and Information Sciences

Long Island University

C. W. Post Campus

720 Northern Boulevard

Brookville, NY 11548