[Post-sustainability-committee] Climate Action Plan Proposal for LIU Post

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Thu Apr 6 00:07:08 EDT 2017

Students are working to complete our first LIU Post Climate Action Plan.  We are therefore hosting an evening presentation to share our end of semester results, April 24, 7 pm (LS 139).  We will present our work to date to advance a 50% reduction in campus emissions by 2035.  A flyer for the event is available from the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bhaiq8ssq5bhzb/Climate%20Action%20Plan%20for%20LIU%20Post.jpg?dl=0

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Director, LIU Post Center for Sustainability
Department of Earth & Environmental Science
LIU Post
Brookville, NY 11548
516-299-3404 (work)