[Post-sustainability-committee] Sustainable Post Updates - Minutes from Oct 13

Benjamin Gerdes Benjamin.Gerdes at liu.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:20:06 EDT 2016

Hi, I have a conflicting meeting today but would like to get involved with the sustainability committee. Particularly because I bike to campus from the LIRR station in Greenvale and people are constantly expressing concern for me to not die doing this, I would be interested in working on any sub-comittee that deal with alternative transportation measures and safety. I see someone is looking into carpooling but initiatives beyond this are certainly worth exploring as well.

Best,
Benj

Benj Gerdes
Assistant Professor, Department of Communications and Film
College of Arts, Communications, and Design
Long Island University - Post
Humanities 006
Brookville, NY 11548
(516) 299-2751