[Post-sustainability-committee] trees

William Achnitz wachnitz at cdcli.org
Thu Dec 1 09:24:10 EST 2016

If a Tree Care Plan is something the committee would like to implement in the future, a quick Google search yielded a number of schools with Tree Care plans and/or policies.

Here’s just a sample.

http://depts.washington.edu/grounds/arboriculture/Campus_Tree_Care_Plan_Improved.pdf
http://www.plantops.umich.edu/grounds/pdf/UM_Campus_Forest_Mgmt_Plan.pdf
https://www2.tulane.edu/oua/upload/Tree-policy-procedures-and-plan-10-23-13-final.pdf
http://www.clemson.edu/building-futures/landscape/
http://ecohusky.uconn.edu/docs/progress/UConn_Tree_Care_Plan.pdf
http://www.auburn.edu/administration/trustees/policies/D-6_Tree_Preservation_Policy.pdf

William Achnitz III
Sustainability Coordinator

Community Development Corporation of Long Island
2100 Middle Country Road
Centereach, New York 11720

t: 631-471-1215 x166
f: 631-471-5341

wachnitz at cdcli.org<mailto:wachnitz at cdcli.org>
www.cdcli.org<http://www.cdcli.org/>

Follow us!
[1295543791_twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/CDCLongIsland> [1295543821_facebook[1]] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Community-Development-Corp-of-LI/119562194780529>  [1295543839_linkedin[1]] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3730758>  [images.gif] <http://www.youtube.com/user/CDCLongIsland>
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer where it may reside.