[Post-sustainability-committee] Wed - Thursday Graduation Pledge Volunteers Needed

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Mon Apr 18 18:10:07 EDT 2016

Every graduation, we have scores of graduates who take the Green and Gold Pledge for Social Responsibility.

There will be a Senior Graduation Fair this Wednesday and Thursday from 11 am to 3 pm.
We will have a Graduation Pledge table set up in the Bookstore for these hours.

If you can volunteer for one or two (or more) hours please let me know by Tuesday early evening.
Students fill out a simple pledge card if they are graduating and want to take the pledge.
Lots of students love to do this – so it is a great project to connect to.
Just email me for details and your availability.

Prof. Carlin
Scott.Carlin at liu.edu

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Earth & Environmental Science