[Post-sustainability-committee] Thursday Sustainable Post Meeting Postponed

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Mon Nov 30 15:49:12 EST 2015

Hi,

I hope you had a enjoyable holiday break.
We are going to postpone Thursday's Sustainable Post meeting (set for the Honors Lounge during Common Hour).  Several people have said they have conflicts that day.
Here’s a look at upcoming events for this week:

This Week at LIU Post

Today – Freshmen were in Hillwood Commons promoting recycling

Tuesday – Film Food Chains in the Hillwood Cinema,  + we will serve Sustainable Snacks.  http://www.foodchainsfilm.com/

Wednesday – Islam & World Peace, Common Hour Discussion (Humanities 119)
Thursday – Ambassador Gokcen, Organization of Islamic Cooperation, will discuss International Peace & Security (Common Hour Humanities 119).

Thursday – Common Hour: Freshmen will again be in Hillwood Commons promoting recycling.  Stop by and support them!

If you feel we should have one final Committee meeting this semester, send me your Agenda Items and recommendations for meeting dates.
If you have recommendations for Spring Speakers – let me know!

Prof. Scott Carlin