[Post-sustainability-committee] divestment coalition

Robert Keisner Robert.Keisner at liu.edu
Sat May 16 13:01:14 EDT 2015

All,
I'm interested in knowing if there are any on this list serve who might be interested in forming a coalition to promote the divestment of the LIU endowment funds-just recently disclosed-from fossil fuel industries to clean energy sources.

A few of my doctoral students have been researching the topic for some time and we are looking for some like-minded faculty, students and staff to work with on such a project.

If you are interested in discussing such a project I would love to hear from you.

Bob Keisner

Robert Keisner, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program
Long Island University/Post
Lodge B
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY
11548
516-299-2907
rkeisner at liu.edu<mailto:rkeisner at liu.edu>

Confidentiality Notice: This fax/e-mail transmission, with accompanying records, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information belonging to the sender, including individually identifiable health information subject to the privacy and security provisions of HIPAA. This information may be protected by pertinent privilege(s), e.g., attorney-client, doctor-patient, HIPAA etc., which will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, analysis, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, sharing, or use of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message and associated documents in error, please notify the sender immediately for instructions. If this message was received by e-mail, please delete the original message.