[Post-sustainability-committee] 5th Annual Sustainability Celebration

William Achnitz William.Achnitz at liu.edu
Fri Apr 10 19:24:52 EDT 2015

Sustainable Post and the Office of Campus Life would like to cordially invite you to the 5th Annual Sustainability Celebration at LIU Post!

Ironically, this will be the 2nd year in a row we are able to hold it on Earth Day.
The theme of this year's event will coincide with the theme of Earth Day - "It's Our Turn To Lead."

The dinner will feature a sustainable meal made from local and organic ingredients provided by Aramark Dining Services.
We will honor our Sustainable Pioneers, induct our newest Honor Society for Sustainability members, update you on our progress in sustainability this past year, enjoy a keynote speech by Lauren Singer, an entrepreneur and zero-waste blogger from Trash Is For Tossers<http://www.trashisfortossers.com/>, and enjoy a special performance by the jazz-folk band Avidya<http://avidyamusic.com/>

It's sure to be a memorable night. Guests are welcome!
We just ask that you RSVP to reserve your spot.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D073C4.046226F0]

Thanks,
William Achnitz III
Campus Life Coordinator - Riggs Hall
LIU Post Sustainability Program
Office of Campus Life
Hillwood Commons, Room 213
Phone: 516-299-3448
Web: www.liu.edu/post/green<https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=EDgpjgrdGEC4kZGCjd7F4olcY29ABdEIFikCnrD3MROirfOIQ214d9PrzXbBlw0pPhgC7-d2O8I.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.liu.edu%2fpost%2fgreen%3chttp%3a%2f%2fwww.liu.edu%2fpost%2fgreen>
Facebook: <https://outlook.liu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=EDgpjgrdGEC4kZGCjd7F4olcY29ABdEIFikCnrD3MROirfOIQ214d9PrzXbBlw0pPhgC7-d2O8I.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fLIUPostGreen%3chttp%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fLIUPostGreen> @LIUPostGreen<http://www.facebook.com/liupostgreen>
Twitter: @LIUPostGreen<http://www.twitter.com/liupostgreen>
Instagram: @LIUPostGreen<http://www.instagram.com/liupostgreen>
Blog: The LIU Commpost<liucommpost.com>
#WeAreGreen #WeAreLIUPost