[Post-sustainability-committee] FW: Help Build One of LI's Largest Raingardens - Volunteers Needed.

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:42:05 EDT 2015

REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEERS

We are confirmed to plant LIU Post’s Raingarden on Wednesday, April 22 (Earth Day), during Common Hour (volunteers can arrive as early as 12:00pm).

We have determined that we will need 20 volunteers. Volunteers that they should come prepared to plant and wear appropriate gear.

We will meet at the Raingarden location adjacent to the Facilities Services/Public Safety Building.

Please contact me with any questions.  Thank you.

Lynn

Lynn Minutaglio-Schmitt
Environmental, Safety and Health Manager
Facilities Services
LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY 11548-1300