POST-EDUCATION Volunteer Opportunity at Long Beach Schools

Anastasia Karathanasis Anastasia.Karathanasis at liu.edu
Tue Feb 26 14:04:06 EST 2013

Dear Students,

We are happy to announce that Long Beach School Districts is offering a Volunteer opportunity for our students.  This will give our students opportunities to work with students, deepen understanding of individualized instruction and educational practice, and expand teaching skills as prospective teachers.  With instructor permission, students may also use these hours for their fieldwork requirement.

Place:                           Long Beach Schools
Nature of Works:    Tutoring, helping with homework
Days:                            Monday - Friday
Time:                            3:30pm - 5:30pm
Hours:                          From 2 to 10 hours  per week (one to five afternoons)

Any interested individuals, please contact David Weiss, Superintendent of Long Beach schools at dhweiss at optonline.net<mailto:dhweiss at optonline.net>.