[Post-early-childhood-program] Register NOW: October 26 Professional Development HELPING PRESCHOOLERS COPE WITH ANXIETY, brochure attached

Efleda Tolentino Efleda.Tolentino at liu.edu
Sat Oct 8 22:27:40 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: VCLC Training <training at vclc.org>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 10:30 AM
To: Efleda Tolentino
Subject: Register NOW: October 26 Professional Development HELPING PRESCHOOLERS COPE WITH ANXIETY, brochure attached

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the brochure for VCLC's exciting Fall 2016 Seminar Series offering EARLY CHILDHOOD PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT!  In response to popular demand, we are offering the seminar Helping Preschoolers Cope with Anxiety on October 26.  Trainings are relevant to NYSED continuing education and applicable to OCFS topics. Register NOW; space is limited. To register there is a hyperlink csarno at vclc.org<mailto:csarno at vclc.org>  on the attached brochure for Connie Sarno.

Our professional development covers a wide range of timely topics so that you can pick the seminar(s) on dates throughout the fall that meet your needs. Please check the start time of each seminar, which is either 6:30 or 4:15.  Group rates are available so please forward this information to your staff and colleagues as appropriate.

We hope to see you on Wednesdays at Variety!

Carolyn Gammerman, M.S.
Coordinator of Training
Variety Child Learning Center
47 Humphrey Drive