[Post-early-childhood-program] Fw: Early Childhd Curr:Birth-Pre S (EDI_615_001_CW_SPRG2016): Job opportunity

Efleda Tolentino Efleda.Tolentino at liu.edu
Sat Feb 20 00:07:04 EST 2016

Dear ones,

I am forwarding a job announcement (see below) from one of our early childhood teacher candidates, Nicole. Please share the information to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks.

Efleda Tolentino, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Early Childhood Program Director
Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education, Information, and Technology
Long Island University (Post)
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY 11548
(516)299-3715

Hi everyone.
The preschool I work for is looking to hire someone to work Monday to Friday from 1230-530 to assist young children (infants- pre k). The preschool is in plainview at the mid island Y. It is an naeyc accredited school. If anyone is interested please text me at 5166473415 and I will put you in contact with the director.  The name of the director is Rhya Jerrold.  Her e-mail address is:  Rjerrold at Miyjcc.org

Feel free to ask any friends if they are interested as well.

Thanks.

Nicole Iseppon