[Post-early-childhood-program] Recruitment and Hiring Ongoing at Teach NYC PreK

Efleda Tolentino Efleda.Tolentino at liu.edu
Sun Sep 13 20:10:24 EDT 2015

-          Teacher Recruitment
o   Recruitment and Hiring- We have openings for Early Childhood alumni and current students who are still looking for teaching jobs for the fall.  We strongly encourage you to submit an application immediately to www.TeachNYCPreK.org<http://www.TeachNYCPreK.org>
*  Certified candidates must hold one of the following NYS teaching certificates:
*         Early Childhood (Birth- Grade 2)
*         Nursery, Kindergarten and Grades 1-6
*         Prekindergarten- Grade 6 certification or
*         Students with Disabilities (Birth- Grade 2)
*  Study plan candidates working towards their early childhood certification are eligible to teach in our community based New York City Early Education Centers (NYCEECs).
o   Pre-K for All Lead Teacher Incentive Program- The NYCDOE recently announced an incentive program to attract and retain top talent in our NYCEECs. To learn more about this program and share information with your alumni and current students,  click here<http://schools.nyc.gov/Academics/EarlyChildhood/educators/LeadTeacherIncentive.htm>.

Efleda Tolentino, Ph.D.
Director
Early Childhood Education Program
Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education, Information, and Technology
Long Island University (Post)
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY 11548
(516)299-3715