[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Fwd: LIU Faculty Profiles

Jeongeun Rhee Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu
Fri Mar 3 10:12:47 EST 2017

Colleagues,

I am sorry that I am forwarding this somewhat late. Somehow I missed this email and just found out that I did not relay this to you. Please feel free to send your profile to John Lutz!!

Thanks.

Jeong-eun Rhee, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education, Information, & Technology
LIU Post
320 Library
720 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548-1300