[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: Emergency Full Faculty meeting on 9/8 thursday

Jeongeun Rhee Jeong-eun.Rhee at liu.edu
Tue Sep 6 18:57:32 EDT 2016

Hello CEIT colleagues

Please see the email below from the Faculty Council. There will be an emergency full time faculty meeting on 9/8 Thursday from 12:30 to 1:50pm in HM 119. Come and share your concerns!!  Considering what has been happening, this will be very important!

Hope to see you all there

Jeong-eun Rhee, Ph.D
Professor
College of Education, Information, & Technology
LIU Post
320 Library
720 Northern Blvd
Brookville, NY 11548-1300