[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: CLC Summary June 17 2016

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Fri Jun 17 18:12:56 EDT 2016

Please see the summary below of today's Campus Leadership Council meeting.  I will forward any corrections from Nancy Frye or John Lutz as they come in.

Once again, I forward this to you as the Faculty Council representative in charge of communication to the CEIT, but I forward it on behalf of all of your faculty representatives (David Jank, Jeong-eun Rhee, Kathleen Feeley, Louisa Vida, and myself).

However, as you must note, Louisa will be unable to continue to serve on the Faculty Council.  In the fall, the elections committee will need to have a call for nominations to this committee.  Please consider sending me or your other representatives a note of interest if you would be willing to serve on this committee, so that we will have a place to start in the fall.

Go n-éiri an bóthar leat,
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien. [The perfect is the enemy of the good.]- Voltaire