[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] FW: Board meeting summary

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Wed Jun 15 13:36:33 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

On behalf of your CEIT faculty council representatives (David Jank, Louisa Kramer-Vida, Jeong-eun Rhee, Kathleen Feeley, and myself), I send to you this summary of yesterday's Board of Trustees meeting.  As always, should you want to be removed from the list for these types of summaries, let me know.

Go n-éiri an bóthar leat,
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien. [The perfect is the enemy of the good.]- Voltaire