[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Update

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:30:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have told Jeff that folks have been responding to the question about the VPAA position with questions about who the person is, because that will make a difference in their overall perspectives.  I suggested that I would be willing to speak with anyone who would like to know who it is before making a decision (please see the email about the VPAA position for more information).

Thus, you may feel free to call me at 516-801-0241 regarding this, if you feel you need more information.

Please do respond, as we need as much faculty response to this as possible.  The Faculty Council (and I in particular) do not like to speak for the faculty without having the faculty perspective.

Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Professor
LIU Post, CEIT

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. ~George Bernard Shaw