[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Please attend

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Tue May 5 10:41:07 EDT 2015

Hello,

In news other than governance, as you know, there is some possible "extension" to our contract to be discussed (and apparently - potentially - voted on in a meeting tomorrow).  I am seriously concerned about this for a multitude of reasons that I will not get into here, but I urge you to attend this meeting.

It would be helpful, of course, to know the terms of this extension in advance of any vote.  Unfortunately, we have not received that information.

Please attend unless you are giving a final at that time.

**
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Curriculum and Instruction Department, LIU Post
The perfect is the enemy of the good.
The plural of anecdote is not data.
Knowledge is power.