[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Full Faculty Meeting

Michele Dornisch Michele.Dornisch at liu.edu
Fri Mar 27 19:20:42 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

After three years, it is very possible that the "new" core curriculum proposal will make its way to the full faculty on April 21st, at 12:30-2:00.

It is extremely important to all of the teacher education programs that this new core be approved, although it is not that very different from the old core.  But, it is 6 credits fewer overall, and that makes a huge difference for our students.

I know that folks don't "love" full faculty meetings, but I am writing this email to implore you to come to that meeting in order ensure that this new core is approved.

I will be sure to let you know if it doesn't get through the next two levels, so that you don't come in vain.

Thanks.
**
Michele M. Dornisch, Ph.D.
Associate Professor