[POST-CEIT-facultycouncil] Another proposal

Roberta Levitt Roberta.Levitt at liu.edu
Mon Mar 23 01:28:01 EDT 2015

Hello, all,

Michele’s latest option seems to work best!  Several of you have suggested scheduling ideas and have responded back and forth to each other.  After reading the different points of view, I, , too, have been reflecting again and again. I  think the M/W,  T/Th, and departments using Fridays for their needs/students may work the best.

Is it possible to have two/three days for common hour?

Also, if classes start at 3:30, please, consider that the Special Education and Literacy classes start at 5:00pm.

Thank you,
Roberta

Roberta Levitt, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Special Education and Literacy
College of Education, Information and Technology
LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, New York 11548
E-mail: roberta.levitt at liu.edu
Tel.: 516.299.3128
Fax: 516.299.3312
Web: www.liu.edu/post

[cid:09AE34AF-B586-4479-A4DE-4F505C723350]