[Bkn-health-professions-academy] Day 1 Health Professions Academy

bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu
Mon Jul 22 20:46:46 EDT 2013

Hi All
What a great start to the week. You were all wonderful. Great interest and great questions.
Feel free to post any questions or comments  that you have about today.
I am really looking forward to the next few days.
Stact
Stacy Jaffee Gropack, PhD PT
Associate Dean, School of Health Professions
Associate Professor, Division of Physical Therapy
Long Island University Brooklyn, NY
sgropack at liu.edu
718 488 1496

From: bkn-health-professions-academy-bounces at lists-1.liu.edu [bkn-health-professions-academy-bounces at lists-1.liu.edu] on behalf of bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu [bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 5:16 PM
To: bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu
Subject: Re: [Bkn-health-professions-academy] Welcome to the Health Professions Academy

I hope you all enjoyed your first full day at LIU Brooklyn!

I'm Kathryn Krase, the Program Coordinator for the undergraduate Social Work program. I'm looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow afternoon, as we venture off campus together for a community exploration activity, along with faculty from the Public Health and Health Sciences departments.

If you have a smart phone and/or digital camera, please bring it with you. See you all tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Kathryn

Kathryn S. Krase, Ph.D., J.D., M.S.W.
Assistant Professor of Social Work