[Bkn-health-professions-academy] Survey for Health Professions Academy

bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu
Mon Jul 22 14:55:24 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Below is the survey that was discussed this morning in your session on " Intro to Health Professions"

All your answers are confidential, so none of the other students will see them.

To answer the survey, just click on this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/healthprofessionsacademy
It will only take 5- 10 minutes to do.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Nathalia

Nathalia Berger, B.A.
Administrative Assistant
School of Health Professions
Dean's Office - HS 331
Long Island University
Brooklyn Campus
1 University Plaza
Brooklyn, New York 11201
(718) 780 - 6546
nathalia.berger at liu.edu

https://www.facebook.com/liubrooklyn

Did you know… LIU’s School of Health Professions provides 12 different programs to help students prepare for rewarding careers in the health field.  For more information please visit our website:  http://www.liu.edu/Brooklyn/Academics/Schools/SHP