[Bkn-health-professions-academy] Welcome to the Health Professions Academy

bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu bkn-health-professions-academy at lists-1.liu.edu
Thu Jul 18 23:32:33 EDT 2013

Dear Students

Hope your summer is going well. My name is Michael Masaracchio and I am the current Chairperson of the physical therapy program. I, along with Dr. Gropack are looking forward to meeting all of you next week. I will be leading up the physical therapy part on Wednesday along with some help from students and faculty. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to LIU. I am an alumni of the physical therapy program and have been working with students in the program for 10 years.
The profession of physical therapy is a wonderful field. The ability to touch someone's life and make a difference even in a small way is a feeling words cannot describe. I am looking forward to working with you next week and helping you to learn about this dynamic field.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Michael.masaracchio at liu.edu.

Mike

Michael Masaracchio PT DPT PhD OCS SCS
Associate Professor