[Tillessp] School Partnership participation for 2011-12 - please respond asap

Deborah Robbins Deborah.Robbins at liu.edu
Wed Feb 16 10:14:20 EST 2011

Hello Everyone,

We are exploring various sources of funding and gathering budget data
for next year's School Partnership Program.

Can you please let me know as soon as possible

1.       Names (including school name and grade level) of teachers who
will NOT be participating in next year's SP program

2.       Names (including school name and grade level) of teachers who
WISH TO BECOME partner teachers and are available to attend the summer
seminar (July 5-9, 2011)

Thanks for getting back to me as soon as possible. Before the break
would be ideal as budget meetings begin on 2/28!

All the Best,

Stephanie

Stephanie Turner
Director of Arts Education