[Tillessp] LONDON PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA ticket offer for School Participant teachers

Deborah Robbins Deborah.Robbins at liu.edu
Mon Mar 1 15:47:06 EST 2010

March 1, 2010

To:          School Partnership Participants

From:    Deborah Robbins, Tilles Center for the Performing Arts

Re:         Last Minute Special Ticket offer to: London Philharmonic
Orchestra

We would like to offer you complimentary tickets to London Philharmonic
Orchestra. This offer is available only to teachers who currently
participate in our School Partnership program.

London Philharmonic Orchestra
presented by Tilles Center
Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 8:00 pm

A concert to benefit the Tilles Center Endowment Fund

Vladimir Jurowski, principal conductor
Yossif Ivanov, violin

Beethoven: Violin Concerto in D major
Brahms: Symphony No. 2

 F To request complimentary tickets, please e-mail
Deborah.robbins at liu.edu <mailto:Deborah.robbins at liu.edu> . Each teacher
requesting tickets must submit an individual request, including name,
school, and number of tickets (maximum 4). (You will receive an email
confirming that your request has been received. Do not assume that
tickets have been reserved for you unless you receive an email
confirming that your request was received.)

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!

F Deadline for requesting tickets for London Philharmonic Orchestra

is Thursday March 4, by 3PM.

This offer is open to current School Partnership teachers. Tickets will
be held under your name, at the box office, day of show. I.D is required
for pick up. Please allow extra time to pick up your tickets.

F This e mail has been sent to all current School Partnership
participants. (If you did not hear about this offer via direct email,
are a School Partnership participant, and would like your name added to
our email list, please contact Deborah.Robbins at liu.edu
<mailto:Deborah.Robbins at liu.edu>  to request that your name be added to
our list.)