[Post-veibootcamp] Agenda for Sunday to Monday

Jennifer Riano Goez Jennifer.Goez at liu.edu
Sat Jul 11 13:59:10 EDT 2015

Dear All,

We are very excited about your arrivals tomorrow! You should have received calls confirming transportation from Jean Anne Smith's office, Assistant Dean of Students.  If you missed the call, please call 516-299-2480.

I am attaching the Agenda for the next two days that will also be delivered to your rooms.  Every night you will receive a clue that will indicate what challenges you will be facing.  So keep an agile mind!

I will send an Agenda for Tuesday and Wednesday on Monday, Thursday and Friday on Wednesday.

Please remind your parents that Graduation is Friday from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Tilles Atrium.

Attached is also a campus map that was part of your VEI packets.

Also, please remember bedding is included.  There are no irons available in the rooms.  Dress is business casual Monday through Thursday, Friday is more formal business attire.  I described this in previous emails.

Please do bring clothing that is comfortable for non-Boot Camp activities!

See you soon!

Jennifer Goez, M.B.A., P.H.R.
Associate Director of Admissions
LIU Post