[Post-veibootcamp] UPDATES TO VEI BOOT CAMP

Jennifer Riano Goez Jennifer.Goez at liu.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:48:32 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Please advised of the following updates.  We hope that this will be good news to many.

Due to the demand for students to leave by 5pm to catch departure flights, we have had to move the Graduation ceremony to 2:00 p.m. in Tilles Center on Friday.  We hope this will not inconvenience anyone; however it was done in the best interest of the students.

Additionally, we have been able to secure bedding for students, so you WILL NOT need to bring bedding with you on this trip unless you wish to.

I will be emailing or Campus Life will reach out with shuttle and transportation updates.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Jennifer Goez, M.B.A., P.H.R.
Associate Director of Admissions