[Post-sustainability-committee] JunkCarsUS Annual Scholarship

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:53:20 EDT 2020

"Adam Fort" <adamfortgo at gmail.com<mailto:adamfortgo at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi, My name is Adam Fort, and I’m a Communications Manager at JunkCarsUs.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/junkcarsus.com/__;!!DeIc-uvKXH9G!p2nAazuQBSvcsASZ8vw4S_57ioSqKRx256wg0AT3xCjVVZo2hKVz5UgowuCycYNl4Chv$>, a junk car removal service.

I’m reaching out to you to share information about our annual environmental science scholarship. It may be of interest to you and students studying at University. They can apply to our scholarship program until 14.05.2021, and receive a chance to get a $1000 grant to fulfill their goals in education.

It would be of great help if you could place information about the JunkCarsUs.com scholarship program on your website to inform students about this opportunity.

All the information on application requirements, eligibility, and application procedure is available here: https://junkcarsus.com/scholarship<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/junkcarsus.com/scholarship__;!!DeIc-uvKXH9G!p2nAazuQBSvcsASZ8vw4S_57ioSqKRx256wg0AT3xCjVVZo2hKVz5UgowuCyca8Q3fh0$>

Feel free to contact me with any of the arising questions.

All the best,
Adam

JunkCarsUs is now offering a scholarship award for college and high school students looking for environmental science scholarships or ecology scholarships. We’re excited to be able to help and we invite all interested applicants to apply.
Our company has been in the junk car removal business for more than 30 years. We provide the same quality service all over the US- offering an easy way for American’s to get rid of their old junk cars. Our pick up service is completely free and we pay a fair price for the cars based on their scrap value.
We believe all American corporations should do their part for our youth and that’s why we decided to create these scholarships for environmental science and ecology. This grant is available to high school juniors, seniors, undergraduate students and graduate students applying to an American college and will be awarded to the student that submits the best essay on “How Recycling Old Cars Can Help the Environment.”
The program we’ve developed is designed to help any student in an American school either college or high school, but it’s our hope that it will be of particular benefit in helping to improve the chances of high school students who wish to continue their education and need help finding the money to do so.
We recognize that a high debt burden from student loans can be a challenge to overcome as students head out into the world and it isn’t easy to find grants — anything we can do to provide money that relieves that burden we’re happy to do it.