[Post-sustainability-committee] POSTPONED: Sustainable Post Meeting: Wednesday @ Common Hour - Pell Hall 231

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Tue Mar 6 23:21:25 EST 2018

LIU Post will be closed, Wednesday March 7th.

The Sustainable Post meeting will be rescheduled after Spring Break.

Thanks.
Scott Carlin

From: Post-Sustainability-Committee <post-sustainability-committee-bounces at lists-1.liu.edu> on behalf of Scott Carlin <Scott.Carlin at liu.edu>
Date: Monday, March 5, 2018 at 9:26 AM
To: "Post-Sustainability-Committee at lists-1.liu.edu" <post-sustainability-committee at lists-1.liu.edu>
Subject: [Post-sustainability-committee] Sustainable Post Meeting: Wednesday @ Common Hour - Pell Hall 231

Sustainable Post Meeting today: Wednesday March 7, Common Hour, Pell Hall 231

Topics to discuss:

  *   Various campus updates
  *   The April 9 annual dinner and awards event.
  *   Spring Campus Farm
  *   Progress on a new undergraduate degree, Dept. of Earth and Environmental Science
  *   A new proposal: GreenTech LIU – an online data sharing platform for the LIU Post campus. A preliminary DRAFT proposal can viewed at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/22y7y8cq7tbushw/WHITE%20PAPER%20DRAFT%20-%20Center%20for%20Sustainability.pdf?dl=0
  *   An upcoming March 21 faculty workshop re: campus sustainability.  See attached.

Please try to attend this important meeting!  Your feedback on our work is very important to our goals for this semester!!

Prof. Carlin

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Director, LIU Post Center for Sustainability
Department of Earth & Environmental Science
LIU Post
Brookville, NY 11548
516-299-3404 (work)