[Post-sustainability-committee] Sustainability Committee - Reminder: We are meeting Wednesday Sept 28 – Common Hour!

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Tue Sep 27 20:33:48 EDT 2016

Reminder: We are meeting Wednesday Sept 28 – Common Hour!

September & October Planning Meetings
Fall 2016, Common Hour – 12:30 pm to 1:50 pm
1.     Wed. September 28 2016 – Room 109, Hillwood Commons
2.     Thur. October 13, 2016 – Hunt Room, Winnick House
3.     Mon October 31, 2016 – Room 109, Hillwood Commons

Upcoming Events
Love They Nature: Thursday, November 10th at 7 PM – Tilles Center
Filmmaker Sylvie Rokab will join us for this event.  http://www.lovethynature.com/  This film has an amazing “National Geographic” feel to it.  It’s very beautiful; narrated by Liam Neeson.

More events to follow.  (And feel free to propose an upcoming event.)

Thanks!
Prof. Scott Carlin

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Director, LIU Post Center for Sustainability
Co-Chair, UN DPI/NGO 66th Annual Conference
Department of Earth & Environmental Science
LIU Post
Brookville, NY 11548
516-299-3404 (work)