[Post-sustainability-committee] Sustainable Post RSVP Confirmation Request

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Mon Nov 21 17:12:50 EST 2016

Our last event – Nov 16 had light attendance.  Please RSVP if you can attend tomorrow’s sustainability meeting.
(Don’t hit reply all – just reply to me – Prof. Carlin.)  If the response is light, I will cancel the meeting. But if we can have a good turnout, we’ll meet tomorrow. Let me know.  (See text below!)

Nov 22 – there is a Model UN/sex trafficking on Long Island event – featuring Prof. Brown - in the End Zone (Hillwood) at the same time I scheduled our next Sustainability Meeting – for tomorrow (Tuesday)!  And tomorrow is also the day before a major holiday break.

Model UN Event:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz99dyctleb6ki7/MUNEventWomenViolence.pdf?dl=0