[Post-sustainability-committee] Sustainable Post Meets Monday April 11 / Sustainable Post Dinner Tuesday April 12

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Thu Mar 31 15:47:54 EDT 2016

Our next Committee meeting is scheduled for Monday April 11 at 12:30 pm in Pell Hall Room 232.

We’ll discuss the April 12 Dinner; Promoting the ACUPCC letter to Dr. Cline; and a Summer STARS assessment – we need two volunteers!

Please send in your RSVPs for the April 12 Dinner; Please help us to promote the Dinner.
We have a really outstanding speaker so we want all of our seats filled!
('ll be out of town next week.)

Prof. Scott Carlin

Our next Committee meeting is scheduled for Monday April 11 at 12:30 pm in Pell Hall Room 232.
We’ll talk about the next day’s events and other updates.

Regards,
Scott