[Post-sustainability-committee] March 16 Sustainable Post Meeting Reminder

Scott Carlin Scott.Carlin at liu.edu
Mon Mar 14 14:29:52 EDT 2016

Hi

We have an important meeting this Wednesday, 12:35 pm.  Pell Hall Room 232.
(Note: if 232 happens to be occupied, we can meet across the hall in Pell Hall 231.)

AGENDA

  1.  Formal Student Presentation on joining ACUCPP - The American College & University Presidents' Climate Commitment.
  2.  Planning - April 12 Sustainable Post Dinner + Other Related Campus Events

The ACUCPP proposal is available at:
http://myweb.liu.edu/~scarlin/pdf/ACUPCC_LIU.pdf

If you have other agenda items, please let me know.

Scott Carlin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Earth & Environmental Science
LIU Post
Brookville, NY 11548